Greetings from Sacramento!
OK... Today I turn the big 60. Wow..how fast the time passes by! You know the problem is that I still am thinking that I'm just a kid! Oh Well, that's the way it goes.
As far as a birthday present goes, there is only one thing that I'd like to receive this year more than any other thing in life. That is Kingdom Revival! I have asked the Lord to give me this present before He takes me home to Glory. So, how about joining me in praying for a mighty move of God today?
Here is what I want to see in my present:
- Not just good meetings in a church, but complete life giving transformation of The Church
- A move of God where the Body of Christ is completely doing the work of the ministry
- Entire regions of our Land being changed by the power of God
- The Church so completely in love with God that She can do nothing other than bask in an intimate relationship with Him.
- Signs, wonders and miracles flowing like water, cancer being completely defeated, etc.
- Such a revived Church that the Harvest of the Lost follows naturally
- The Church knowing who She is in relationship to the Kingdom of God
It's my birthday, I've already done a lot of work this morning, so I don't feel like I want to write a long article. So please allow me to close with one of my favorite verses of Scripture... Acts 8: 4 - 8. I'm going to add to it some emphasis points, but please allow it to sink into your heart today. Yep, let's all pray for revival!
"But the believers who were scattered preached the Good News about Jesus wherever they went. Phillip, for example, went to the city of Samaria and told the people there about the Messiah. Crowds listened intently to Phillip because they were eager to hear his message and see the miraculous signs that he did. Many evil spirits were cast out, screaming as they left their victims. And many who had been paralyzed or lame were healed. So there was great joy in that city."
Thanks for joining me in this prayer!
Kingdom blessings ~ Larry
My website: www.larrysilverman.com